Santorini - Morning walk in Oia

Tuesday, April 18, 2017



Usually I'm not a morning person but strange things happen when I travel. I got up at 06:30, packed my camera bag and went for a walk. Later during the day the city is crowded with tourists but at this time the streets are empty and you can enjoy some alone time. Another advantage: the morning light is truly beautiful. The clouds and fog you see here are long gone in about an hour. As the light changes the whole look of the city changes as well. Take a look at the photos below and you will see what I mean. 


At the end of this post you will find my gear and camera settings.

2016 / 09 / 13
The view from Oia at 06:45
We stayed in one of the cave houses seen above
This girl knows what's up
One of the main walkways in the city. At this hour totally empty
Hello greek kitty
Oia at 08:30

Gear: 
Canon 5D mark III
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4

Settings:
Landscape photos: 1/800 - 1/2000 sec. f/6.3, ISO 100
Kitty photos: 1600 sec. f/1.4, ISO 100

Retouch:
Adobe Lightroom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram