Malmö Saluhall - lifestyle shoot

Monday, January 23, 2017

Starting the week with food retouch. I like jobs like this. I get to hang around nice people for a few hours and document what they do. No stress just focus on the mood and details. 

My style of editing is pretty straight forward. Muted colors with strong shadows. For example here, the light source was very warm so I started with making the photos more neutral while keeping the warmth in the shadows. We tend to find warm photos cozier and this is the mood I was going for.

That pizza, tho'...






Gear:
Canon 5D mark III
Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4
Natural light

All photos are taken at f/1.4 with varying ISO and shutter speed


Retouch:

Adobe Lightroom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram